Apply to become a member here.
Annual membership rates are:
- General membership: $100
- In-transition and recent graduates*: $75
- FTL Mentors who become members: $75
- Students: $50
- Group Membership: Learn more here.
*Received a post-secondary education degree within the last five years.
Benefits of Membership
Enjoy these benefits of membership.
- Access to all FTL events
- Discounted FTL pricing
- Professional and career development
- Continuing education
- Building [stronger] relationships with peers and business leaders
- Giving back to the community
- Shaping future leaders and potential employees
- Networking and social events
- Access to Membership Directory
- Access to Sponsor Directory
- Participation in determining FTL’s future
- Two complimentary tickets to most events for your guests
In-transition members may elect to receive business cards from FTL.
Student members enjoy these additional benefits:
- Business cards
- Technical workshops
- Assistance with:
- Career exploration
- Interview preparation
- Resume critique
- Internship and job placement
Membership in FTL is open to anyone meeting FTL’s membership terms. The terms of membership are as follows.
- A member’s position or actions may not undermine the organization’s ability to continue to serve its purpose.
- Members may not act in a way that reflects badly on FTL or its membership.
- Members must conduct themselves with professionalism at FTL events.
- A member’s right to practice must be in good standing.
- Members may not have been recently convicted of a felony, committed of or being investigated for fraud.
- Members may not engage in sales activities at FTL events or while participating in FTL programs.
- Members may not mass email, call, or mail FTL membership without FTL approval.
- Members may not threaten or harass other members.
- Members may not abuse a position of power or authority within FTL to advance a personal or professional interest.
- All fees must be paid timely.